KENNEBUNK, Maine (AP) – School officials in Maine say a student’s smart phone caught fire in her pants pocket, causing minor burns. The episode unfolded Friday morning at the Middle School of the Kennebunks, where the eighth-grader was getting ready for her first class when her iPhone started smoking. The York County Coast Star […]
You may have seen some disturbing pictures on cigarette packs in Canada and much of Europe. But will the cigarette packs you buy here in the U.S. look the same? News Source 8 reporter Gina DiPietro takes a look at the latest on this controversial issue.