Top Stories

Resort Closed Due to Carbon Monoxide

| February 24, 2014

CARBON MONOXIDE

OGUNQUIT, Maine (AP) – A building at Maine’s The Falls at Ogunquit Resort is closed pending an investigation into an incident that exposed 21 resort guests to carbon monoxide.
In a statement issued Monday, the resort thanked the Ogunquit Fire Department, and other agencies for their assistance after the building was evacuated.

On Sunday, officials said 14 people were evaluated and seven were taken to hospitals.

The resort says the building will remain closed pending an investigation and determination of needed repairs to mechanical systems. Other resort buildings were tested, but none had elevated levels of carbon monoxide.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

Tags: , ,

Category: News

Comments are closed.