Top Stories

Manchester Man Dies in Fire Over the Weekend

| October 7, 2013

Fire

MANCHESTER, ME: A fire early Saturday morning has killed a man.  The State Fire Marshal’s Office says the fire was likely caused by a fan.   Fire Investigators said the fan likely malfunctioned and set nearby curtains on fire on the second floor of the Granite Hill Road house.   The body of 57 year old Samuel Spinicci was found in his second floor bedroom.  Spinicci lived at the house, along with his wife and children and operated Kennebec Taxi in greater Augusta.  The business’ office was located in a recreational vehicle parked next to the house.  The medical examiner has determined that Spinicci did die from smoke inhalation.  The fire was reported at 6:16 a.m. by family members who were either outside or in the RV.


 

Tags:

Category: News

Comments are closed.