Top Stories

Caribou Fire

| October 29, 2013

Fire

Presque Isle and Caribou Fire department’s responded to a call early this evening regarding a house fire in Caribou on Route 1. It started as a grease fire in the kitchen. Firefighters say the kitchen was fully involved, as it went out towards the exterior wall. There were no injuries, and the family got out safely, Fire officials were quick to respond, however the extent of the damage is unknown at this hour. Presque Isle provided mutual aid to Caribou.

 

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

Tags: , , ,

Category: News

Comments are closed.